Clinical Radiology Doctor

Specialist doctors who use images to look inside the body and discover what is wrong. They use modern technology like x-rays, ultrasound and molecular imaging.

You'll need a medical degree plus several years of core training.

Where do they work?

Qualifications needed

  • GCSE
  • A-Levels
  • Vocationals
  • Degree
  • 8
  • 4
  • No
  • 5+ Years