Community Pharmacist

Experts in drugs and medicines and how to use them. Often work in a local pharmacy, like Boots or Superdrug. Also work in GP practices.

You need to study for an accredited Masters degree in pharmacy (MPharm).

Where do they work?

Qualifications needed

  • GCSE
  • A-Levels
  • Vocationals
  • Degree
  • 8
  • 3-4
  • No
  • 4+ Years