Practice Nurse

Specialist nurses who work with General Practitioner doctors outside of hospital. One of the first professionals you’ll see in the NHS if you have a problem.

You'll need a nursing degree plus several years of core training.

Where do they work?

Qualifications needed

  • GCSE
  • A-Levels
  • Vocationals
  • Degree
  • 6-8
  • 2-3
  • Yes
  • 3 Years